Thank you so much for your interest in helping out with project SwordPlay. Any feedback is always greatly welcomed.
Please send a message to below e-mail to receive a Dropbox link for the current build:
Please put in mind that this is a quick close alpha release. The open alpha will come very shortly after. The goal here is just to test the game on as many machines as possible for major bugs/performance issues.
Don’t worry about minor issues or game-play issues, I’ll have plenty of time to work on all them after the open alpha is released.
Things to note:
- If you find any issues that you would like to report, please mention your machines specs and operating system
- The game works with Windows operating systems for now
- The game has a 1vs1 multiplayer mode. Consider having a friend or two on board seeing that the only players currently using the server is you and whoever was kind enough to ask for a build
- Focus on things that stops the game from going forward (can’t click on a button, the character stopped responding, etc…)
- The game only uses keyboard for now
- Don’t worry if you don’t understand how the game works. It’s meant to be confusing 😛 A fully voiced tutorial is in the work. Hopefully we’ll get it done before the open alpha release
Thank you again for your continuous support ^^